Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Character Profiles

[ᴡʏɴɴ][ᴇᴀsᴛ] Vahn Draren "The Wanderer"

Wʏɴɴ - EᴀsᴛVᴀʜɴ Dʀᴀʀᴇɴ, Tʜᴇ WᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇʀCʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ Pʀᴏꜰɪʟᴇ ■ ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ ■ [ꜰᴜʟʟ ɴᴀᴍᴇ] Vahn Draren[ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴘʀᴏɴᴜɴᴄɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ] Vahn Drah-rehn [1][ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇs] The Wanderer[ᴀɢᴇ] 20 (Birthday on the last day of the year.)[ʀᴀᴄᴇ] Human[ᴇᴛʜɴɪᴄɪᴛʏ] Harani[ɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ] Ea...
Small Wanderer 1y
Wanderer152110Small Wanderer 1y
Character Profiles

[Wynn][East]Leng Wu

GeneralFull Name: Leng wuNicknames: LengPrimary Class: Ebonsong“Must have” skill trees: ArcheryRace: Haranhi / AsianGender: MaleAge: 22Hair: BlackSkin: Average asian skin toneEyes: Black/Dark brownBiographicalPlace of Residence: Perinoor ruins, Sm...
Small Lengwu 1y
Lengwu2411Small Lengwu 1y
Character Profiles

[Wynn] [East] Rhett

General Full Name: RhettRace: FirranGender: FemaleAge: 28Appearance and ApparelPhysical AppearanceRhett is smaller than most firrans in height but makes up for it with her athletic, agile looking build. Her fur is Jet black with faint, fiery red ...
Small Rhett (Flakfizer) 1y
Rhett (Flakfizer)4627Small Rhett (Flakfizer) 1y
Character Profiles

[Wynn][East] Sinestra

S I N E S T R AAt a GlanceRace: WarbornAge: AdultGender: FemaleClass: EbonsongLocale: Currently MahadeviAffiliation: NoneAppearanceSinestra sports a toned body that she has no shame in showing off; her fashion sense is less practical and more comf...
Small Sinestra 1y
Sinestra3553Small Sinestra 1y
Character Profiles

{Wynn East} Aurumin

GeneralFull Name: AuruminNicknames: Auru, Aurumin, Golden LightPrimary Class: VitalismRace: WarbornGender: FemaleAge: ???Hair: BlondeSkin: GoldEyes: Gold and greenBiographical: Aurumin found her contract sold to a Harani fairly on after she was ...
Member avatar small Auru 1y
Auru2554Member avatar small Auru 1y
Character Profiles

Fraxinus [Wynn West]

The letter on my table is damp with tears, smearing the sky-blue ink and the elegant hand of my Nuian friend Kalya. It was she who taught me to read and write, she who made it possible for me to be sitting here in Golden Fable Harbor now. I last s...
Small ro-monster 1y
ro-monster2751Small ro-monster 1y
Character Profiles

[Wynn][East]Kahinu

Nicknames: TBD(Can make some up.)Gender: MaleAge: ??Race: FirranProfession: Drifter. Though he belongs to Asmeret's wandering tribe the Sunweavers.Alignment: ??OOC Class: EbonsongHobbies/Interests:Food, more food, shiny things, stories, music, fr...
Small CrystalineWolf 1y
CrystalineWolf2520Small CrystalineWolf 1y
Character Profiles

[Wynn, East]Little Wolf

Nicknames: Wolf (Nicknames are reserved for friends,folks can make some up.)Gender: FemaleAge: ??Race: WarbornProfession: Field Worker in the Flower Fieldsoutside of Fleurstad.Alignment: ??OOC Class: DoombringerHobbies/Interests:Ceramics, Dancin...
Small CrystalineWolf 1y
CrystalineWolf2511Small CrystalineWolf 1y
Character Profiles

{Wynn}[East] Zazussa

GeneralFull Name: ZazussaNicknames: Zaz, Red, FrecklesPrimary Class: GypsyRace: WarbornGender: FemaleAge: UnknownHair: RedSkin: Fair/FreckledEyes: Large slitted, ruby redBiographicalPlace of Residence: Mahadevi, Herb FarmPlace of Birth: UnknownRel...
Small Zazussa 1y
Zazussa4583Small Acorn 1y
Character Profiles

[Wynn-East] Kuyo

KuyoSkillsets: Malediction, Occultism, Shadowplay Class: SaboteurAppearance Kuyo is a male firran, seeming to be in his early to mid thirties. He possesses white fur with black stripes and an unkempt black mane. His irises are red and he bears th...
Small Kuyo 1y
Kuyo3628Small Kuyo 1y
Character Profiles

[Wynn][West]Eiluned

Nicknames: Luna, Lune, Ei (only for friends, can make up names)Gender: FemaleAge: ??, looks youthful at least.Race: ElfProfession: Candlemaker(a hobby more so), Owner of the Sweetbriar Teahouse & Inn, Brewer to an extent, Budding Herbalist.Ali...
Small CrystalineWolf 1y
CrystalineWolf3851Small CrystalineWolf 1y
Character Profiles

[Wynn][East] Hwan Yoon

BasicName: Hwan YoonRace: HaraniGender: MaleAge: 32AppearanceAverage height and build, well brushed and oiled dark hair with red undertone, tanned olive skin with bright green eyes, Hwan is almost always covered neck to toe in elaborately tailored...
Small Acorn 1y
Acorn1257Small Acorn 1y
Character Profiles

[Wynn][East] Amaljin

BasicName: AmaljinRace: FirranGender: MaleAge: ???AppearancePhysical:Slightly taller than average with a bit of a lanky build and distinct musty moss smell, Amaljin would not leave the best first impression on anyone by any means. The firran has ...
Small Acorn 1y
Acorn3475Small Acorn 1y
Character Profiles

[Wynn][E] North Light

North LightI remember a flash of light that smelled of the cold north. It is my oldest memory that I've never been able to explain. I’m left only with the suspicion of something wrong – this face I cannot trust, the dream of a distant star, and th...
Small North Light 1y
North Light2538Small North Light 1y
Character Profiles

[Wynn] [East] Astee

IdentityName: AsteeFormally: Astee of MoonsingersAge: 5 years after the Bejant TrialsRace / Ethnicity: FirranGender: FemaleOccupation: Practicing the way of Ebonsong sect of archery. Range assassin.Physical DetailsHeight: short 5'1ft / 155 cm Dist...
Small Aste 1y
Aste1280Small Aste 1y
Character Profiles

[Kaylin] [West] Sinclaire

GeneralFull Name: Sinclaire Nic a’ GhreidheirNicknames: None yet Primary Class: EvangelistRace: DwarfGender: FemaleAge: Mid-20’sHair: BlackSkin: Ashen whiteEyes: VioletBiographicalPlace of Residence: N/APlace of Birth: Evergreen Village,...
Small GonzoWorks 1y
GonzoWorks1324Small GonzoWorks 1y
Character Profiles

[Wynn][East] Laughing Tide

Laughing TidePenitent WandererThe Shape of ObedienceLaughing Tide is a Warborn woman. A raised and glorified corpse, though one could never really say they were undead just by looking at her or her people. She was a muscular woman, lean and tall....
Small Idrissel 1y
Idrissel1293Small Idrissel 1y
Character Profiles

[Wynn] [West] Brennic Fieldred

Brennic FieldredLilyut Born, Sozlreed RaisedThe Farm BoyBrennic was the third child in his family. He had two elder siblings who would teach him how to do his chores while his father worked the field of their homestead and his mother was out to r...
Small Idrissel 1y
Idrissel1269Small Idrissel 1y
Character Profiles

[W/W] Vittoria Hauser

Vittoria "Vi" HauserNuian ✯✯ Appears mid-20's NarrativeThe last of her family line, a minor noble from Marionople, raised in a family that embraced a theatrical life. A curse was laid upon their crest due to the actions of her grandfather and gr...
Small Vǝǝ 1y
Vǝǝ5985Small Vǝǝ 1y
Character Profiles

[Wynn][East] Zantid

Life is not built on dreams. It is built on the hard work you put into those dreamsZantid GoldsteerThere is silence, between the loud clangs of pickaxes, between the grunts and the moans of hard work, between the shouts and jovial jokes; the silen...
Member avatar small Zantid 1y
Zantid1303Member avatar small Zantid 1y