Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Stories, Journals & Roleplay

[Pinned] The Story Feedback Thread

Hello AAR!It's come to my attention that there are occasionally comments on some stories made in this subforum that might disrupt the flow of a story. While some authors don't mind overmuch, others might, so I am creating this thread as a general ...
Small Wanderer 6y
Wanderer21811Small Edosa 6y
[Pinned] Subforum Purpose

[Pinned] Subforum Purpose

Subforum PurposeThe purpose of this subforum is to house character journals and non-interactive stories that you have written. Interactive RP threads go in the Open World forum. Your character's private musings have a home here.Miscellaneous meta ...
Small Wanderer 6y
Wanderer11403Small Wanderer 6y

A letter from Lilyut to Hasla

Dear Vahn~Hello again~! Happy Day! (written in Haranyan that looked like it had been copied exactly out of a dictionary).I have been practising speaking Haranyan, but I don’t know how good it is! My nephew gives me weird looks when I do! He’s only...
Small Lord Vrekka 203d
Lord Vrekka2312Small Wanderer 201d

The Stormy Thoughts of a Freeblood

Ari...Last night, you crept into my thoughts again. I tried to drown your memory, but like you, my memories are annoyingly resilient. Whether my eyes were open or shut, all I could see was you, smiling the way you always did. I'm pissed because I ...
Small Wanderer 294d
Wanderer1307Small Wanderer 294d

A Lady's Gains

Lady Amis Amon stood at the balcony window, gazing out at the City of Towers. She was at her office, which meant she wore her grieving veil down over her face. She puffed a breath of air out, making the gauzy black fabric ripple, and smiled to her...
Small Lord Vrekka 311d
Lord Vrekka1233Small Lord Vrekka 311d

[Wynn][East] Alchemical Mysteries

Khoshekh read the letter over a couple times. He folded it and put it in one of his satchels on his belt. He glanced at the shelf in his lab and shrugged. He opened the hatch on a small still and stirred the contents with a paddle. Everything seem...
Small Khoshekh 1y
Khoshekh211749Small Grimjack 1y

We Are As Brothers

Content Warnings: maternal mortality, suicidal ideationWe Are As BrothersEarly memories--senses of my identity--come in images like dreams; Dashing through bamboo thickets on four legs, shadows cutting through the woods beside me; Rending flesh ...
Small Wanderer 1y
Wanderer1175Small Wanderer 1y

[ᴡʏɴɴ] The Su Heir

Kwang Su was dead.It wasn't a natural death, though a natural death hadn't been far off for the sickly old man. Vahn did his best to bear that in mind, but it didn't make it any less horrifying to have witnessed and played some part in his murder....
Small Wanderer 1y
Wanderer1226Small Wanderer 1y

The Journal of one Lady Hazel Vermillion of Halo Hollow

The journal is torn, and battered, and burnt. Its seams barely hold together and its pages nearly turn to dust beneath even gentle fingers. Yet somehow, against all odds, it survives to keep its writer's memories alive. Emblazoned onto its cover i...
Small Grimjack 1y
Grimjack1254Small Grimjack 1y

[E][Journal]Notes of the Heart

Kahinu's Musings:❦ Notes of the Heart ❦1/15/19Entry 1. [On the outside one would note Kahinu has taken relatively good care of this latest journal or perhaps he'd just gotten a new one? It had a few loose notes and pressed flowers. There's a few...
Small CrystalineWolf 1y
CrystalineWolf1219Small CrystalineWolf 1y

[East][Wynn][Journal] A cold and foggy dream - Leng wu

Time passes and weeks have gone byThings go up and down, far and widethere have been many traversing highsa journey spent on weary sighsNice people enter our livesInto thoughts we at time diveThings go way too fastyet on the foot of elk we lastCan...
Small Lengwu 1y
Lengwu4450Small Lengwu 1y

[Wynn] [East] [Journal] Khoshekh's Journal

First Entry: Welcome to sunny Solis Headlands! I think this will be my final stop on my search. The hot springs on Ashbreath Shore have a unique quality to them. Think it'll make for good brewing. I want to find somethin different then what I find...
Small Khoshekh 1y
Khoshekh3322Small Khoshekh 1y

[E][Journal]Thoughts From a Flower Wolf

Little Wolf's Musings:❀ Thoughts from a Flower Wolf ❀12/30/19Entry 1. [The handwriting is fairly simple in most places, but there are moments where it seems to take on an almost fluid grace as if she were attempting cursive. The pencil is also o...
Small CrystalineWolf 1y
CrystalineWolf2307Small CrystalineWolf 1y

This Journal Belongs to Zazussa

Zazussa watched the last of the suns rays leave her small plot of land and sighed. Another day survived. She fed the last of the many cows that were scattered over her property, tossed a last generous handful of feed to the ducks and sat down on t...
Small Zazussa 1y
Zazussa2271Small Zazussa 1y

[E][Journal]Tales of a Young Firran

Asmeret’s Musings:☼ Tales of a Young Firran ☼11/10/19Entry 1. It was a wonder any word have traveled so far as where the clan had been this past week. But I was permitted and given some supplies to venture closer to the Harani’s city..Villanelle...
Small CrystalineWolf 1y
CrystalineWolf111181Small CrystalineWolf 1y

A Hard Day's Work

The Open Palm, Night of the Winter Whimsy AuctionThe masked man had visibly relaxed when the final two guests, Wanderer and Sheshmetet, finally walked out of the door of the Open Palm. He sighed, finally alone, no more obligations. Not even Syl wa...
Small Grimjack 1y
Grimjack1217Small Grimjack 1y

The Audition

North Light had long known of the prestige of the Yorland Theater in Austera. Their bards were far more than actors and musicians - they were well-funded and well-connected. When Farah mentioned this audition, he thought it was a joke. As he stood...
Small North Light 1y
North Light1225Small North Light 1y

Kora's Letters

Addressed to Kora's dad in WindscourIn terribly legible handwriting and littered with more than a few spelling and grammar mistakes.You warned me before leaving that the rest of the world was not as nice as home and I thought I knew that. I was an...
Small Kora 1y
Kora131021Small Lord Vrekka 1y

[Journal] "Tales from the Tavern"

((Rhett cannot read or write, so a 'journal' for Rhett really doesn't work out well. So with this thread "Tales from the Tavern" I plan on writing short stories, rumors, and tall tales told by NPCs about Rhett's recent or not so recent happenings...
Small Rhett (Flakfizer) 1y
Rhett (Flakfizer)2308Small Rhett (Flakfizer) 1y
1 2 3

The Closed Palm (WYNN)

[ North Light, Kora, Kuyo, & Wanderer ]Along Ashbreath shore, North raced towards Traveler's Spring, stumbling through the moonlight. "I will send letters," he thought to himself, "They will know what to do. They must."Three owls flew before m...
Small North Light 1y
North Light433522Small North Light 1y