Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Fan Creations

Music anyone?

Well, who knows if I'll actually do anything ArcheAge related, but uh, here you go. I do music. And since this forum doesn't support soundcloud, it has to be a link. Sorry about that.https://soundcloud.com/glitterbitch-co
Small Yiff 7y
Yiff32661Small Yiff 7y
1 2 3 4
Fan Creations

Signature ''workshop'' ?

NOTICE: Since headstart started, the game itself will be taking priority, so I will be much slower on the signature requests depending on how much I have to do in game still. Please be patient if you are in line.If anyone here on the forums is sti...
Small Ryudo 7y
Ryudo7848850Small starforger 7y
Fan Creations

Sketches, doodles and more

Dexina in her priestess garb Rylee & Aureus Now for some none AA work
Small Gazz-Salad 7y
Gazz-Salad21672Small Calli Tahmo 7y
Fan Creations

Elaida's Art Commissions - [NightEve Designs]

Hey all. I create renders of people's characters from various games. At the moment I've completed works for people from various games including, GW2, WS, ArcheAge and SWTOR. I do my art in Poser/Carrara/3DS Max and Photoshop. Pricing details can b...
Small Elaida 7y
Elaida33991Small Toxa 7y
Fan Creations

Foxy Doodles

[/center]Hey all! Figured I'd share some of my art now that I've been trying to work with my drawing tablet more. :) Feel free to request your character drawn, though I don't guarantee it'll look remotely good since I'm just practicing really! All...
Small Fox 7y
Fox31880Small Calli Tahmo 7y
Fan Creations

Xehara'a Art

I'll make this all pretty later with details of the stuff I do and so on. In the mean time... If you would like some photoshop editing done for your character profiles or guild adverts, please let me know. I am putting this up now so you can be aw...
Small Xehara 7y
Xehara21559Small Calli Tahmo 7y
Wanderer52787Small Calli Tahmo 7y
Fan Creations

This Wolf can hold a pen and paintbrush! [Commissions: OPEN]

For the last .. two or three years now, I've been taking digital-art commissions, through guild members, fellow Roleplayers and recently through DeviantART. I've also done a few logo retouches for companies, an array of themed photography and some...
Small Wolf 7y
Wolf53049Small Fia 7y
Fan Creations

I was wondering whether anyone would be able and willing to do a doodle or graphics art piece based on this image of my character, that I can use as an avatar please? Ignore the blush on her cheeks I'll be altering that :)
Member avatar small Zackarius 7y
Zackarius21341Small Ryudo 7y
Fan Creations

Guild Bannering/Emblem

I was just messing around with some vector object to great some kind of epic bannering for an asian militaristic guild. Not sure if these are lore friendly though, haven't played the game yet. Any commentary is welcome ;)
Small Li Guang 7y
Li Guang169299Small Jeonghyun 7y
Fan Creations

Official ArcheAge Music

Track 1 - Successors of Life (Nuian Theme)Track 2 - Exiles Who Dream (Elf Theme)Track 3 - Galloping Across the Meadow (Firran Theme)Track 4 - (Missing Track) White ForestTrack 5 - Hymn of the City, MarianopleTrack 6 - Secrets of WoodsTrack 7 - Gua...
Small Wanderer 7y
Wanderer66126Small Wanderer 7y
Fan Creations

RWBY ff

Just been writing a little fanfic, I in no way shape or form think I'm a good writer, but so far my story has been pretty well received (Weird, over 10K views!). I don't know if anyone watches RWBY or anything but I decided to share my story with ...
Small Yang 7y
Yang53027Small Yang 7y
Fan Creations

MML Songs

As you all know, ArcheAge allows people to compose and perform songs. The character limit is increased in tiers. Finding some low-level 400-character songs is difficult, to say the least. The more variety we can give to people, the better.So, here...
Small Wanderer 8y
Wanderer710098Member avatar small Satashi 8y