Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
1 2 3 7
ArcheAge Discussion

[Pinned] Screenshot Thread

Here are my two candidates for main characters. I've spent a lot of time making them in open beta in anticipation for launch. I know I am going West, so it is between Nuian and Elf.Elf-Human-
Small Dooflatchie 6y
╰☆╮13499194Small ℳiuo 5y
ArcheAge Discussion

[Pinned] Switching Between Languages

Hello~Today I just learned how to switch between languages. You can switch to any language at any time in ArcheAge, however, you won't be able to fully speak it without it getting jumbled up unless you have a sound proficiency in learning the lang...
Small Wanderer 6y
Wanderer710573Member avatar small Glass Feather 5y
ArcheAge Discussion

[Pinned] Friendly Reminder: ArcheAge/Trion Security!

Hello everybody,Those of you who have been following the AA forums actively will have noticed the increasing amount of 'Omg I've been hacked!' posts. This ranges from people losing all their items, gold and cash points on their account, to people ...
Small Ryudo 6y
Ryudo179938Small Niteshade. 6y
ArcheAge Discussion

[Pinned] Discussion Topics

Discussion TopicsArcheAge Discussion on the ArcheAge Roleplay forums exists primarily to discuss non-RP elements of ArcheAge. Because there's quite a bit to do in the game, there is a lot to be discussed. Questions, opinions, and advice on various...
Small Wanderer 6y
Wanderer11419Small Wanderer 6y
ArcheAge Discussion

Unlockable Emotes Guide (6.0) [wip]

Unlockable Emotes Guide (6.0)Greetings AA-RP! There is a guide about this on the official forums, but I figured I'd update it a bit, as I'm not certain the person who created it still plays, and some things have changed since they last updated. Al...
Small Wanderer 1y
Wanderer82381Small Lord Vrekka 1y
ArcheAge Discussion

ArcheAge Costume Gallery

I'm going to begin with what I have on my Harani. I'll get to my other characters later. I hope others will add the costumes they have too!
Small ro-monster 1y
ro-monster1611Small ro-monster 1y
ArcheAge Discussion

Archeage Furniture Appearance

Hey all! There used to be a good resource I knew of that showed what certain bits of furniture looked like, but I can't find it anymore, and I'm leery of the age of threads on the forums, so, I'm running around Mirage Isle to snap caps of various ...
Small Wanderer 1y
Wanderer11083Small Wanderer 1y
ArcheAge Discussion

[EU] Archage Unchained server

HiAs far as i've understood most Rp'er will go US and Wynn. But for the people who dont want to play on US due potential lag, is there a server ?I've tried to look atbit without to much luck. I've now reserved on Halnaak to avoid the bloodbath wh...
Member avatar small Cruxis 1y
Cruxis4562Small Ceara 1y
1 2 3
ArcheAge Discussion

Anyone considering roleplaying in ArcheAge Unchained?

Some of us who left AA are thinking of coming back for AAU.
Small Zason 1y
Zason517660Small Wanderer 1y
ArcheAge Discussion

Ideas for a PVE Tank?

I was looking to have a PVE Tank. I was playing with two builds...Abolisher https://archeagecodex.com/us/calc/485021Doomlord https://archeagecodex.com/us/calc/484256Thoughts?
Small Zason 1y
Zason3711Small Zason 1y
ArcheAge Discussion

You can export your character appearances for Unchained

I am fairly certain you can use your exported files from legacy for ArcheAge Unchained.You go to the cash shop. Click on Salon. You can make any changes and in the lower right you can click export. It saves a file to your computer. You can do thi...
Small Zason 1y
Zason81799Small Zason 1y
ArcheAge Discussion

A Guide for New and Old Players

Someone put together a nice ArcheAge Unchained Launch Guide: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1q6epZcJ9nJMrteAAldJBc_ycNze59SRTojPb_qOBJd8/preview#Enjoy!
Small Zason 1y
Zason1582Small Zason 1y
ArcheAge Discussion

ArcheAge Unchained Server Vote

There are two servers planned for launch: Tyrenos and Wynn.It looks like people are gunning for Tyrenos to be the unofficial PVP server: https://www.reddit.com/r/archeage/comments/d0kf2z/tyrenos_designated_na_pvp_server/Please reply with feedback ...
Small Zason 1y
Zason31611Small Zason 1y
ArcheAge Discussion

Infiltrator Build

Does anyone have a good infiltrator build that is up to date? 3.0-3.5 wise. I haven't had any luck finding any from 3.0 or newer. Currently I am level 45 using a bow and 2 swords with Leather armor, most of my stats are in the archer spec with som...
Small KinAster 3y
KinAster21528Small ro-monster 3y
ArcheAge Discussion

Dazed and Confused

I seem to have lost the thread of my Racial quests; in my Quest Log, it shows Chapter 2, steps 1-4 as finished...when I got shoved off the cliff. After that, I don't actually recall if it was a Racial or Basic quest that sent me on to Tigerspine, ...
Small Nantechildis 4y
Nantechildis164891Small Nantechildis 4y
ArcheAge Discussion

[PSA] Trade run safety

Trade runs are a great source of income for any player wishing to gear up or purchase goods/services in Archeage. A recurring problem I have seen in faction chat with both RPers and non RPers alike are their blatant saltiness when getting their p...
Member avatar small Keyshin 4y
Keyshin1819Member avatar small Keyshin 4y
ArcheAge Discussion

[GIVEAWAY] Archeage writing contest/discord giveaway

Greetings fellow RPers! I sit here at my desk at work to announce that I have partnered with Trion worlds and will be hosting 2 very cool contests with great prizes! Before anouncing the contests I would like to first show you the prize!Candy-fue...
Member avatar small Keyshin 4y
Keyshin22138Member avatar small WordBirdNerd 4y
ArcheAge Discussion

Defiler Build

Hey everybody. So, since I hit level 40, I decided to pick up a scepter and re-spec to Defiler. It was my intention to make the switch between 40-45; leveling mostly as a Hexblade to get my Defense and Witchcraft up so that I could rely largely on...
Member avatar small gentlecasca 4y
gentlecasca32058Member avatar small gentlecasca 4y
ArcheAge Discussion

quick level grouping question...

So I am looking to start playing on the RP server and trying to convince my wife and friend to join me. My question is, if I start now and get ahead of them, does it make grouping difficult?I am mostly planning to do a lot of crafting, trading, sa...
Member avatar small Trollsong 4y
Trollsong21096Small Ashelia 4y
ArcheAge Discussion

Help Selling Stuff?

Howdy! It's been a loooooooong time since I've poked around here, but with Revalation coming out relatively soon, I've gotten renewed interest in the game! <3Then I realized why I hated this game. So. Many. Things. Are stuffed behind a paywall ...
Member avatar small LamiaCritter 4y
LamiaCritter31225Small ro-monster 4y